Still / Moving
July 26 2010 - April 2 2011
- Curator(s): Suzanne Landau, Yulla and Jacques Lipchitz Chief Curator of Fine Arts and Landeau Family Curator of Contemporary Art.
- Nathan Cummings Building for Modern and Contemporary Art
- Installation, Photography, Video
Featuring 26 works, Still/Moving showcases the breadth and depth of the Israel Museum's contemporary holdings, as well as its dynamic growth: more than one-third of the works are new acquisitions, and half are displayed here for the first time. The exhibition explores the use of slow and meditative movement in a range of mediums, including installation, video, and photography, and the ways in which movement can modify our perception of space and our experience of individual works of art.
- Jul 27Aug 03Aug 10Aug 17Aug 24Aug 31
- Aug 09Aug 30
- Aug 02Aug 16Aug 26Aug 29
- Jul 23Jul 24Jul 30Jul 31Aug 06Aug 07Aug 13Aug 14Aug 20Aug 21Aug 27Aug 28
- Aug 26
- Aug 25
- Jul 26Jul 28Aug 01Aug 04Aug 05Aug 08Aug 12Aug 18Aug 19Aug 25