We strive to make the Museum as accessible as possible for disabled visitors
Marked handicapped parking is available near the main entrance to the Museum, and the Second Temple Model.
An audio system for the hearing-impaired is available at ticket counters.
- Counters are wheelchair accessible.
- Discounts on admission to holders of a disabled identification card.
- Discounts on admission to wheelchair users (admission is free to an escort).
- Free admission to blind and visually impaired visitors and their escort.
- Entrance to the Museum and interior passages are wheelchair accessible.
- Wheelchairs and lockers are available in the entrance pavilion.
- A cloakroom is available near the elevators.
- Elevators, stair lifts, and ramps are available in the various galleries (* there is no Shabbat elevator)
- Museum’s restaurants and shops are wheelchair accessible.
- Maps in various languages are available (details at the Information Desk).
- Wheelchair accessible stalls are available in rest rooms.
* The Art Garden is inaccessible to wheelchair users (observation points overlook the garden).
- Apr 15