We strive to make the Museum as accessible as possible for disabled visitors
Marked handicapped parking is available near the main entrance to the Museum, and the Second Temple Model.
An audio system for the hearing-impaired is available at ticket counters.
- Counters are wheelchair accessible.
- Discounts on admission to holders of a disabled identification card.
- Discounts on admission to wheelchair users (admission is free to an escort).
- Free admission to blind and visually impaired visitors and their escort.
- Entrance to the Museum and interior passages are wheelchair accessible.
- Wheelchairs and lockers are available in the entrance pavilion.
- A cloakroom is available near the elevators.
- Elevators, stair lifts, and ramps are available in the various galleries (* there is no Shabbat elevator)
- Museum’s restaurants and shops are wheelchair accessible.
- Maps in various languages are available (details at the Information Desk).
- Wheelchair accessible stalls are available in rest rooms.
* The Art Garden is inaccessible to wheelchair users (observation points overlook the garden).
- Jul 27Aug 03Aug 10Aug 17Aug 24Aug 31
- Aug 30
- Aug 02Aug 16Aug 26Aug 29
- Jul 23Jul 24Jul 30Jul 31Aug 06Aug 07Aug 13Aug 14Aug 20Aug 21Aug 27Aug 28
- Aug 26
- Aug 25
- Jul 26Jul 28Aug 01Aug 04Aug 05Aug 08Aug 12Aug 18Aug 19Aug 25