We strive to make the Museum as accessible as possible for disabled visitors
Marked handicapped parking is available near the main entrance to the Museum, and the Second Temple Model.
An audio system for the hearing-impaired is available at ticket counters.
- Counters are wheelchair accessible.
- Discounts on admission to holders of a disabled identification card.
- Discounts on admission to wheelchair users (admission is free to an escort).
- Free admission to blind and visually impaired visitors and their escort.
- Entrance to the Museum and interior passages are wheelchair accessible.
- Wheelchairs and lockers are available in the entrance pavilion.
- A cloakroom is available near the elevators.
- Elevators, stair lifts, and ramps are available in the various galleries (* there is no Shabbat elevator)
- Museum’s restaurants and shops are wheelchair accessible.
- Maps in various languages are available (details at the Information Desk).
- A magnifying glass can be borrowed from the upper cloakroom in exchange for a security deposit.
- Wheelchair accessible stalls are available in rest rooms.
* The Art Garden is inaccessible to wheelchair users (observation points overlook the garden).
Accessibility coordinator: Tamar Fuks firstname.lastname@example.org
On Saturdays please contact Dalia Lazar, 052-4642080
- Jan 11Jan 25Jan 18
- Jan 04Jan 11Jan 18Jan 25
- Jan 04Jan 11Jan 25
- Jan 25Feb 08Mar 01
- Jan 26Feb 01
- Feb 02Mar 08
- Feb 02Mar 23
- Jan 19Feb 09Mar 23
- Jan 05Jan 18Feb 15Feb 16