Wouldn't it be great to pop in and visit the Museum at any time the mood strikes and never stand in line? Wouldn't you like to visit as many as 20 exhibitions a year, visit the Collection Galleries at your leisure, and stay up to date with world-class cultural activities offered at the Israel Museum?
Would you like getting exclusive benefits, discounts in the Museum shops, and restaurants; be invited to participate in special events organized just for members; moreover, receive wonderful benefits at other cultural institutions, even free entrance?
All this and other extras make becoming a member at the Israel Museum very worthwhile.
Join our exclusive circle of members now!
Giving a Membership to those you love is the gift people love to get.
Purchase a membership for a friend and gain an additional month on your own membership for free.
Please call for more details Tel: 02 670-8855
All member benefits and discounts require presentation of a valid membership card.*
Please note: Membership benefits vary from time to time. Please follow website updates and advertisements.
Qigong classes for Museum members only. A small and intimate group led by Ronit Malkin in the Museum galleries
Wed | 7:45 - 8:45 am | IS 40 per class
Registeration in advance at email@example.com or tel. 6708855
We thank the outstanding young musicians from the Conservatory of the Jerusalem Academy of Music and Dance. The series will resume in the fall.
Pre-Openings of New Exhibitions
Members are invited to view the Museum's new exhibitions before they open to the public. Program includes curator-led tours; special discounts in the shops and cafeteria with presentation of membership card. Full details will be sent directly by email.
Tues | July 16 | 12 - 4 pm | In the Archaeology Wing
Benefits at the Museum*
- Discounts on Museum events (as advertised).
- In the cafés and restaurants of the Museum: 10% discount off regular prices.*
- Entrance ticket for friends who join your visit to the Museum: 10% discount off a full-price admission ticket.
- In the Museum Shops: 10% discount on all items on presentation of a valid membership card. Details at 02 535-7000.
- In the Youth Wing:
- 5 NIS off workshops for children who are part of a Family Membership
(workshops costing over 10 NIS).
- Free admission to the Israel Museum campus, the Rockefeller Museum, and the Ticho House.
- Art lectures in the Museum.
- Tours of museums throughout Israel offered for Members only.
- Members receive audio-guides to Museum exhibitions free of charge.
- Members receive current updates about special programs and events at the Museum.
At Other Cultural Institutions
- Haifa Museums: Free admission for Members and Israeli Friends of the Israel Museum (IFIM) at the following museums in Haifa, upon presentation of valid Membership:
- Haifa Museum of Art
- Tikotin Museum of Japanese Art
- National Maritime Museum (Details: 02 535-7000)
- Haifa City Museum
- The Israel National Museum of Science in Haifa 15% off regular price.* Tel: 04 861-4444
- 1 + 1 At the Moshe Castel Museum, Maale Adumim, upon presentation of valid Membership. For details (in Hebrew) see the Museum's website
- The Jerusalem Khan Theater
- 25% off yearlong membership 50% off individual tickets.
Discount available at the theater box office.* Tel: 02 671-8281
- The Jerusalem Symphony Orchestra – IBA
- 20% off yearlong membership. Tel: 1-700-704-000 or 02 566-0211
|Family||450 NIS (two adults plus children aged 5-17)|
|Child||50 NIS (ages 5-17)|
|Student||120 NIS (with valid identity card from the institution)|
|Teacher||120 NIS (with valid identity card from the institution)|
|Israeli senior citizen||120 NIS (Individual, women above 60, men above 65, upon presentation of official Israeli Ezrach Vatik card)|
|Israeli senior citizens||180 NIS (Dual, where both women are over 60, or both men are over 65, each person must qualify for the discount and upon presentation of an official Israeli Ezrach Vatik card)|
|Special group discounts||Please contact the Membership Department for details|
The Israel Museum
Tel: 02 670-8855, Fax: 02 677-1332
Telephone queries: Sun – Thurs 8:30 am – 3 pm
- Sep 02Sep 09Sep 16Sep 23Sep 30
- Sep 02Sep 09Sep 16Sep 23Sep 30
- Jun 27Jul 04Jul 11Jul 18Jul 25Aug 01Aug 08Aug 15Aug 22Aug 29Sep 05Sep 12Sep 19Sep 26
- Aug 28Sep 10Sep 25
- Jul 24Aug 06Sep 11Sep 24
- Jul 02Jul 09Jul 16Jul 23Jul 30Aug 06Aug 13Aug 20Aug 27Sep 03Sep 10Sep 24