Special Passover Offer
Become a Museum Member now and receive an extra month free of charge!
In addition, your new membership entitles you to a special discount on the Teddy's Code activity kit – buy it for NIS 50 instead of NIS 80 (if you purchase your membership between March 17 and April 30, 2021), while supplies last [Discount at the Museum ticket desk only, upon presentation of proof of purchase or renewal between these dates]
Giving a Membership to those you love is the gift people love to get.
Purchase a membership for a friend and gain an additional month on your own membership for free.
Please call for more details Tel: 02 670-8855
Wouldn't it be great to pop in and visit the Museum at any time the mood strikes and never stand in line? Wouldn't you like to visit as many as 20 exhibitions a year, visit the Collection Galleries at your leisure, and stay up to date with world-class cultural activities offered at the Israel Museum?
Would you like getting exclusive benefits, discounts in the Museum shops, and restaurants; be invited to participate in special events organized just for members; moreover, receive wonderful benefits at other cultural institutions, even free entrance?
All this and other extras make becoming a member at the Israel Museum very worthwhile.
Join our exclusive circle of members now!
Please note the following important information:
First of all, opening hours for the main campus:
Tuesday 4–9 pm
Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday 10 am – 5 pm
The Museum is closed on Sundays, Mondays, and Fridays
The months that we were closed have been added to your membership. When you come to the Museum, please be sure to bring your membership card with you, even if the date on it has passed. If you have questions when you arrive, we will be happy to assist you at the Members desk (open during weekday hours, but not on Saturdays) in the Entrance Pavilion.
In order to prevent large gatherings, we ask you to register by clicking on this link. You will receive an email confirming your registration, which you will be required to present at the Museum entrance (in printed form or on your cell phone), in addition to your membership card.
You will not have to wait in line; just look for the fast track sign to get through security quickly.
And of course, to keep you safe, we are following Ministry of Health guidelines, so you will be asked to wear masks and maintain distance.
We’re looking forward to seeing you!
Benefits at the Museum*
- Discounts on Museum events (as advertised).
- In the cafés and restaurants of the Museum: 10% discount off regular prices.*
- Entrance ticket for friends who join your visit to the Museum: 10% discount off a full-price admission ticket.
- In the Museum Shops: 10% discount on all items on presentation of a valid membership card. Details at 02 535-7000.
- In the Youth Wing:
- 5 NIS off workshops for children who are part of a Family Membership
(workshops costing over 10 NIS).
- Free admission to the Israel Museum campus, the Rockefeller Museum, and the Ticho House.
- Art lectures in the Museum.
- Tours of museums throughout Israel offered for Members only.
- Members receive audio-guides to Museum exhibitions free of charge.
- Members receive current updates about special programs and events at the Museum.
At Other Cultural Institutions
- Haifa Museums: Free admission for Members and Israeli Friends of the Israel Museum (IFIM) at the following museums in Haifa, upon presentation of valid Membership:
- Haifa Museum of Art
- Tikotin Museum of Japanese Art
- National Maritime Museum (Details: 02 535-7000)
- Haifa City Museum
- The Israel National Museum of Science in Haifa 15% off regular price.* Tel: 04 861-4444
- The Jerusalem Khan Theater
- 25% off yearlong membership 50% off individual tickets.
Discount available at the theater box office.* Tel: 02 671-8281
- The Jerusalem Symphony Orchestra – IBA
- 20% off yearlong membership. Tel: 1-700-704-000 or 02 566-0211
|Family||450 NIS (two adults plus children aged 5-17)|
|Child||50 NIS (ages 5-17)|
|Student||120 NIS (with valid identity card from the institution)|
|Teacher||120 NIS (with valid identity card from the institution)|
|Senior citizen - single||120 nis (upon presentation of an official Israeli Ezrach Vatik card)|
|Senior citizen - couple||180 nis (upon presentation of an official Israeli Ezrach Vatik card)|
|Special group discounts||Please contact the Membership Department for details|
The Israel Museum
Tel: 02 670-8855, Fax: 02 677-1332
Telephone queries: Sun – Thurs 8:30 am – 3 pm