Wouldn't it be great to pop in and visit the Museum at any time the mood strikes and never stand in line? Wouldn't you like to visit as many as 20 exhibitions a year, visit the Collection Galleries at your leisure, and stay up to date with world-class cultural activities offered at the Israel Museum?
Would you like getting exclusive benefits, discounts in the Museum shops, and restaurants; be invited to participate in special events organized just for members; moreover, receive wonderful benefits at other cultural institutions, even free entrance?
All this and other extras make becoming a member at the Israel Museum very worthwhile.
Join our exclusive circle of members now!
Giving a Membership to those you love is the gift people love to get.
Purchase a membership for a friend and gain an additional month on your own membership for free.
Please call for more details Tel: 02 670-8855
All member benefits and discounts require presentation of a valid membership card.*
Please note: Membership benefits vary from time to time. Please follow website updates and advertisements.
Qigong classes for Museum members only. A small and intimate group led by Ronit Malkin in the Museum galleries
Wed | 7:45 - 8:45 am | IS 40 per class
Registeration in advance at email@example.com or tel. 6708855
The Museum hosts a concert series performed by the outstanding students from the nearby Conservatory of the Jerusalem Academy of Music and Dance.
Concert program will be sent by email.
Fri | 12:30
December 28 | January 1 | February 22 | March 15
Springer Auditorium | Free entry | Space is limited
Victory over the Sun
Lecture for Members. With exhibition curator Tanya Sirakovich
Twentieth century artistic movements in Russia accompanied the socio-political upheavals during that turbulent period.
The lecture will present early 20th century avant-garde, through underground art in the second half of the century to artists active today.
Tues | Feb 12 | 5 pm | Free
Benefits at the Museum*
- Discounts on Museum events (as advertised).
- In the cafés and restaurants of the Museum: 10% discount off regular prices.*
- Entrance ticket for friends who join your visit to the Museum: 10% discount off a full-price admission ticket.
- In the Museum Shops: 10% discount on all items on presentation of a valid membership card. Details at 02 535-7000.
- In the Youth Wing:
- 5 NIS off workshops for children who are part of a Family Membership
(workshops costing over 10 NIS).
- Free admission to the Israel Museum campus, the Rockefeller Museum, and the Ticho House.
- Art lectures in the Museum.
- Tours of museums throughout Israel offered for Members only.
- Members receive audio-guides to Museum exhibitions free of charge.
- Members receive current updates about special programs and events at the Museum.
At Other Cultural Institutions
- Haifa Museums: Free admission for Members and Israeli Friends of the Israel Museum (IFIM) at the following museums in Haifa, upon presentation of valid Membership:
- Haifa Museum of Art
- Tikotin Museum of Japanese Art
- National Maritime Museum (Details: 02 535-7000)
- Haifa City Museum
- The Israel National Museum of Science in Haifa 15% off regular price.* Tel: 04 861-4444
- 1 + 1 At the Moshe Castel Museum, Maale Adumim, upon presentation of valid Membership. For details (in Hebrew) see the Museum's website
- The Jerusalem Khan Theater
- 25% off yearlong membership 50% off individual tickets.
Discount available at the theater box office.* Tel: 02 671-8281
- The Jerusalem Symphony Orchestra – IBA
- 20% off yearlong membership. Tel: 1-700-704-000 or 02 566-0211
|Family||450 NIS (two adults plus children aged 5-17)|
|Child||50 NIS (ages 5-17)|
|Student||120 NIS (with valid identity card from the institution)|
|Teacher||120 NIS (with valid identity card from the institution)|
|Israeli senior citizen||120 NIS (Individual, women above 60, men above 65, upon presentation of official Israeli Ezrach Vatik card)|
|Israeli senior citizens||180 NIS (Dual, where both women are over 60, or both men are over 65, each person must qualify for the discount and upon presentation of an official Israeli Ezrach Vatik card)|
|Special group discounts||Please contact the Membership Department for details|
The Israel Museum
Tel: 02 670-8855, Fax: 02 677-1332
Telephone queries: Sun – Thurs 8:30 am – 3 pm
- Jun 26
- May 15Jun 25
- May 28May 29Jun 18
- Mar 26May 14Jun 18
- Jun 12
- Mar 27Apr 10Apr 17May 21
- May 16
- May 15