Wouldn't it be great to pop in and visit the Museum at any time the mood strikes and never stand in line? Wouldn't you like to visit as many as 20 exhibitions a year, visit the Collection Galleries at your leisure, and stay up to date with world-class cultural activities offered at the Israel Museum?
Would you like getting exclusive benefits, discounts in the Museum shops, and restaurants; be invited to participate in special events organized just for members; moreover, receive wonderful benefits at other cultural institutions, even free entrance?
All this and other extras make becoming a member at the Israel Museum very worthwhile.
Join our exclusive circle of members now!
Giving a Membership to those you love is the gift people love to get.
Purchase a membership for a friend and gain an additional month on your own membership for free.
Please call for more details Tel: 02 670-8855
Guided tour of the A Glimpse of Paradise exhibition
With Fawzi Ibrahim curator of Rockefeller Museum
Wed 2.11 | 12:00 | Free tour | Transportation from the museum is NIS 20
Number of places limited, register at 02-6708855
Qigong classes for Museum members only. A small and intimate group led by Ronit Malkin in the Museum galleries
Wed | 9:00 - 10:00 am | IS 40 per class
Registeration in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 6708855
We thank the outstanding young musicians from the Conservatory of the Jerusalem Academy of Music and Dance. The series will resume in the fall.
Benefits at the Museum*
- Discounts on Museum events (as advertised).
- In the cafés and restaurants of the Museum: 10% discount off regular prices.*
- Entrance ticket for friends who join your visit to the Museum: 10% discount off a full-price admission ticket.
- In the Museum Shops: 10% discount on all items on presentation of a valid membership card. Details at 02 535-7000.
- In the Youth Wing:
- 5 NIS off workshops for children who are part of a Family Membership
(workshops costing over 10 NIS).
- Free admission to the Israel Museum campus, the Rockefeller Museum, and the Ticho House.
- Art lectures in the Museum.
- Tours of museums throughout Israel offered for Members only.
- Members receive audio-guides to Museum exhibitions free of charge.
- Members receive current updates about special programs and events at the Museum.
At Other Cultural Institutions
- Haifa Museums: Free admission for Members and Israeli Friends of the Israel Museum (IFIM) at the following museums in Haifa, upon presentation of valid Membership:
- Haifa Museum of Art
- Tikotin Museum of Japanese Art
- National Maritime Museum (Details: 02 535-7000)
- Haifa City Museum
- The Israel National Museum of Science in Haifa 15% off regular price.* Tel: 04 861-4444
- 1 + 1 At the Moshe Castel Museum, Maale Adumim, upon presentation of valid Membership. For details (in Hebrew) see the Museum's website
- The Jerusalem Khan Theater
- 25% off yearlong membership 50% off individual tickets.
Discount available at the theater box office.* Tel: 02 671-8281
- The Jerusalem Symphony Orchestra – IBA
- 20% off yearlong membership. Tel: 1-700-704-000 or 02 566-0211
|Family||450 NIS (two adults plus children aged 5-17)|
|Child||50 NIS (ages 5-17)|
|Student||120 NIS (with valid identity card from the institution)|
|Teacher||120 NIS (with valid identity card from the institution)|
|Israeli senior citizen||120 NIS (Individual, women above 60, men above 65, upon presentation of official Israeli Ezrach Vatik card)|
|Israeli senior citizens||180 NIS (Dual, where both women are over 60, or both men are over 65, each person must qualify for the discount and upon presentation of an official Israeli Ezrach Vatik card)|
|Special group discounts||Please contact the Membership Department for details|
The Israel Museum
Tel: 02 670-8855, Fax: 02 677-1332
Telephone queries: Sun – Thurs 8:30 am – 3 pm
- Oct 15Oct 22Oct 29Nov 05Nov 12Nov 19Nov 26Dec 03Dec 10Dec 17Dec 24Dec 31
- Oct 03Oct 10Oct 24Oct 31Nov 07Nov 14Nov 21Nov 28Dec 05Dec 12Dec 19Dec 26
- Dec 18
- Nov 27Dec 18
- Dec 18
- Dec 17