See also the Hebrew site
Israel Museum, Notice Regarding Open Position for
Content Writer in English
- Writing fundraising proposals for exhibitions, projects, and other financial needs
- Editing and writing reports and updates for foundations and individual donors
- Mapping and locating new fundraising opportunities
- Submitting online requests to foundations
- Coordinating proposals, including collating information from different sources in the Museum and monitoring projects
- Writing PR materials for the Department, including newsletters, updates, letters, etc.
- English mother tongue; Hebrew to a good level
- Proven ability to write content, grant proposals, reports to donors, and marketing material in English
- Experience in resource development and marketing or public relations
- Ability to work and cooperate as a member of a team
- Service oriented
- Academic degree
- Ability to translate from Hebrew to English, and from English to Hebrew an advantage
- Ability to use Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Mailchimp and social media an advantage
- Additional languages an advantage.
The first two qualifications are compulsory requirements.
To apply please send your CV to Jobs94@imj.org.il by february 7.
The Human Resources Department