Small charity plate with dedicatory inscription
Austro-Hungarian Empire
1867–1918
Silver, repoussé and engraved
The Hebrew inscription mentions that Mordecai Leib Kalish and his wife Chayale donated the charity plate to the Holy Community of Galanta, and the Hebrew year
Diam: 11.5 cm
Received through JRSO (Jewish Restitution Successor Organization)
Wiesbaden collecting point number: 5942
Accession number: B50.02.0576 ; 130/027


Exhibitions:
Provenance Research Online: World War II Looted Cultural Treasures, Israel Museum, Jerusalem

Digital presentation of this object was made possible by: The Ridgefield Foundation, New York, in memory of Henry J. and Erna D. Leir




 
למאגר התערוכות , מוזיאון ישראל | מוזיאון ישראל, ירושלים | כל הזכויות שמורות © מוזיאון ישראל, ירושלים 1995-
To The Israel Museum Exhibition Online | The Israel Museum, Jerusalem | Copyright © The Israel Museum, Jerusalem 1995-