Kiddush goblet with dedicatory inscription
Vienna, Austrian Empire
1861
Silver, repoussé and engraved
Hebrew inscription (added at later): "This donated [abbreviated] by Yitzhak Rosenberg and his wife, of the Holy Community of Kier [Chier] 5636 [1876]"
H: 13; Diam: 7 cm
Received through JRSO (Jewish Restitution Successor Organization)
Wiesbaden collecting point number: 430
Accession number: B50.02.0926 ; 133/031


Exhibitions:
Provenance Research Online: World War II Looted Cultural Treasures, Israel Museum, Jerusalem

Digital presentation of this object was made possible by: The Ridgefield Foundation, New York, in memory of Henry J. and Erna D. Leir




 
למאגר התערוכות , מוזיאון ישראל | מוזיאון ישראל, ירושלים | כל הזכויות שמורות © מוזיאון ישראל, ירושלים 1995-
To The Israel Museum Exhibition Online | The Israel Museum, Jerusalem | Copyright © The Israel Museum, Jerusalem 1995-