Kiddush goblet with dedicatory inscription
Vienna, Austria-Hungary
Silver, repoussé, and engraved
The Hebrew inscription mentions that the goblet is a gift to Rabbi Shlomo Katz Strasser, Chief of the Rabbinical Court of the Holy Community of Sabatisht (Subotica), from his hometown community Kahal Adat Yeshurun of Tab, at the weekly Torah portion Shlach, [5]649 (1889)
H: 13.5; Diam: 7.5 cm
Received through JRSO (Jewish Restitution Successor Organization)
Wiesbaden collecting point number: 426
Accession number: B50.02.0864 ; 133/015

Provenance Research Online: World War II Looted Cultural Treasures, Israel Museum, Jerusalem

Digital presentation of this object was made possible by: The Ridgefield Foundation, New York, in memory of Henry J. and Erna D. Leir

למאגר התערוכות , מוזיאון ישראל | מוזיאון ישראל, ירושלים | כל הזכויות שמורות © מוזיאון ישראל, ירושלים 1995-
To The Israel Museum Exhibition Online | The Israel Museum, Jerusalem | Copyright © The Israel Museum, Jerusalem 1995-