Torah pointer with dedicatory inscription
Central Europe
1931
Silver, cast and engraved
Hebrew inscription mentions that the pointer was donated by Rabbi Dov Weiss from Go"od (Groysvardeyn, the Yiddish name of Oradea) in memory of his grandson Baruch, and the Hebrew year
L: 24 cm
Received through JRSO (Jewish Restitution Successor Organization)
Wiesbaden collecting point number: 5524
Accession number: B50.02.1861 ; 149/134


Exhibitions:
Provenance Research Online: World War II Looted Cultural Treasures, Israel Museum, Jerusalem

Digital presentation of this object was made possible by: The Ridgefield Foundation, New York, in memory of Henry J. and Erna D. Leir




 
למאגר התערוכות , מוזיאון ישראל | מוזיאון ישראל, ירושלים | כל הזכויות שמורות © מוזיאון ישראל, ירושלים 1995-
To The Israel Museum Exhibition Online | The Israel Museum, Jerusalem | Copyright © The Israel Museum, Jerusalem 1995-