Photo © The Israel Museum, Jerusalem
“(Belonging) to Eliyahu,” Hebrew inscription on a jug
Jerusalem
Iron Age II, late 8th century BCE
Pottery
H: 20; Diam: 15 cm
Israel Antiquities Authority
Accession number: IAA 1968-1189
 
 


Digital presentation of this object was made possible by: The Ridgefield Foundation, New York, in memory of Henry J. and Erna D. Leir