Wouldn't it be great to pop in and visit the Museum at any time the mood strikes and never stand in line? Wouldn't you like to visit as many as 20 exhibitions a year, visit the Collection Galleries at your leisure, and stay up to date with world-class cultural activities offered at the Israel Museum?
Would you like getting exclusive benefits, discounts in the Museum shops, and restaurants; be invited to participate in special events organized just for members; moreover, receive wonderful benefits at other cultural institutions, even free entrance?
All this and other extras make becoming a member at the Israel Museum very worthwhile.
Join our exclusive circle of members now!
Giving a Membership to those you love is the gift people love to get.
Purchase a membership for a friend and gain an additional month on your own membership for free.
Please call for more details Tel: 02 670-8855
Discount for Celestial City
The production that will bring you the stories, the songs, the dances - the whole carnival - the colors, the nationalities, the religious and the madness that make up Jerusalem .
Micro Theater: NIS 70 only for museum members
For reservations, call 02-5605755 or call cupa906.cupatbravo.co.il
Discount code *2700
Pre-Opening of Fashion Statements: Decoding Israeli Dress
Open viewing of the exhibition
Further details to be emailed before to the event.
12.6 | Tues | 3–8 pm | Free upon presentation of Member's card
Members may invite two guests (extra charge)
To the exhibition
The Museum hosts a concert series performed by the outstanding students from the nearby Conservatory of the Jerusalem Academy of Music and Dance
27.4, 18.5 | Fri | 12:30 pm | No extra charge | Springer Auditorium
The Fascinating World of Phoenician Artists
On masks, jewelry, ivory objects, and other handmade items created by the Phoenicians. A lecture by Eran Arie, Curator of the Iron Age and Persian Periods
8.5 | Tues | 6 pm | Springer Auditorium
Space is limited | Register at firstname.lastname@example.org
I Am A Jerusalemite
Yehoram Gaon hosting Shuli Rand, Rami Kleinstein and Yishai Ribo
Performance will be accompanied by a video projection on led screens. The video will include rare footage from the original film, as well as original material designed especially for the performance.
May 9 at the Sultan's Pool
Museum members entitled to 20% discount at Bimot, tel *6226, code 2010
Benefits at the Museum*
- Discounts on Museum events (as advertised).
- In the cafés and restaurants of the Museum: 10% discount off regular prices.*
- Entrance ticket for friends who join your visit to the Museum: 10% discount off a full-price admission ticket.
- In the Museum Shops: 10% discount on all items on presentation of a valid membership card. Details at 02 535-7000.
- In the Youth Wing:
- 5 NIS off workshops for children who are part of a Family Membership
(workshops costing over 10 NIS).
- Free admission to the Israel Museum campus, the Rockefeller Museum, and the Ticho House.
- Art lectures in the Museum.
- Tours of museums throughout Israel offered for Members only.
- Members receive audio-guides to Museum exhibitions free of charge.
- Members receive current updates about special programs and events at the Museum.
At Other Cultural Institutions
- Haifa Museums: Free admission for Members and Israeli Friends of the Israel Museum (IFIM) at the following museums in Haifa, upon presentation of valid Membership:
- Haifa Museum of Art
- Tikotin Museum of Japanese Art
- National Maritime Museum (Details: 02 535-7000)
- Haifa City Museum
- The Israel National Museum of Science in Haifa 15% off regular price.* Tel: 04 861-4444
- 1 + 1 At the Moshe Castel Museum, Maale Adumim, upon presentation of valid Membership. For details (in Hebrew) see the Museum's website
- The Jerusalem Khan Theater
- 25% off yearlong membership 50% off individual tickets.
Discount available at the theater box office.* Tel: 02 671-8281
- The Jerusalem Symphony Orchestra – IBA
- 20% off yearlong membership. Tel: 1-700-704-000 or 02 566-0211
|Family||450 NIS (two adults plus children aged 5-17)|
|Child||50 NIS (ages 5-17)|
|Student||120 NIS (with valid identity card from the institution)|
|Teacher||120 NIS (with valid identity card from the institution)|
|Israeli senior citizen||120 NIS (Individual, women above 60, men above 65, upon presentation of official Israeli Ezrach Vatik card)|
|Israeli senior citizens||180 NIS (Dual, where both women are over 60, or both men are over 65, each person must qualify for the discount and upon presentation of an official Israeli Ezrach Vatik card)|
|Special group discounts||Please contact the Membership Department for details|
The Israel Museum
Tel: 02 670-8855, Fax: 02 677-1332
Telephone queries: Sun – Thurs 8:30 am – 3 pm